Free Churchill Downs Picks
Free Churchill Downs Picks for Saturday
Post: 4:55 PM ET Dirt
1 1/16 Miles | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING: $62,500 | Purse: $62,000 Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 9-10-11) Pick 4 (Races 9-10-11-12)
- # PP ODDS Horse Jockey Weight Trainer Claim $ Med.
- 1 1 ML 12-1 Casses Story B. Hernandez, Jr. 122 Lbs M. Casse L
- 2 2 ML 8-1 Phat Man A. Beschizza 122 Lbs J. Sharp L
- 3 3 ML 5-1 Hint of Roses S. Bridgmohan 122 Lbs M. Maker L
- 4 4 ML 6-1 Hollywood Handsome G. Saez 122 Lbs D. Stewart L
- 5 5 ML 3-1 Big Dollar Bill J. Leparoux 122 Lbs I. Wilkes L
- 6 6 ML 12-1 Great Minds C. McMahon 122 Lbs A. Stall, Jr. $62,500 L
- 7 7 ML 6-1 Rocking the Boat J. Rocco, Jr. 122 Lbs K. Gorder L
- 8 8 ML 20-1 One Mean Man J. Court 122 Lbs B. Flint $62,500 L
- 9 9 ML 12-1 Tapsolute R. Santana, Jr. 122 Lbs S. Asmussen L
- 10 10 ML 15-1 Cherry Wine J. Valdivia, Jr. 122 Lbs D. Romans L
- 11 11 ML 30-1 Rocky Tough J. Graham 122 Lbs T. Amoss $62,500 L
- 12 12 ML 6-1 Iconic C. Hill 122 Lbs D. Romans L
- Equipment Changes: 8 One Mean Man – Blk-Off
Churchill Picks 5-3-2 (2 stars)
#5 Big Dollar Bill-drew off for a big score at Keeneland two starts back then missed by less than a length here last out. Leparoux picks up the mount and they are the ones to beat.
|1||500% match up to $5000!!T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
|2||100% up to $3000||Review||Visit|
|3||100% up to $3000T & C Apply||Review||Visit|
FREE Horse Racing Picks
Free Del Mar Picks For Thursday Race 6 Post: 7:33 PM ET Dirt 1 Mile | Fillies and Mares | 3 Year Olds And Up | CLAIMING: $14,000 | Purse: ....
Ellis Park Picks Ellis Park Picks for Sunday Race 8 Post: 5:10 PM ET Dirt Ellis Park Derby 1 Mile | Open | 3 Year Olds | G STAKES | Purse: ....
Our Gulfstream free picks will be posted here every race day POST TIMES Races begin at 12:35PM Wednesday and Thursday. Races begin at 12:00PM Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
We will post our long shot play of the day, usually listed at 8-1 or higher, here every race day!
The World’s Most Legendary Racetrack
Known as the home of the Kentucky Derby and the Kentucky Oaks, Churchill Downs Racetrack conducts Thoroughbred horse racing in Louisville, Kentucky during three race meets in the Spring, September, and the Fall. The racetrack occupies 147 acres, featuring a one-mile dirt, oval racetrack and a seven furlong turf race course. Thoroughbred racing, the Kentucky Derby, and the Kentucky Oaks have run continuously at Churchill Downs Racetrack since 1875. In addition, Churchill Downs Racetrack has hosted the Breeders’ Cup World Championship eight times.
Racing at Churchill Downs occurs in three meets though for the majority of its existence there were only two meets per year. The spring meet starts one week before the Derby and continues until early July. The Kentucky Derby is held the first Saturday in May and the Kentucky Oaks is run on the Friday before the Derby. A fall meet picks up in late October and closes Thanksgiving weekend in late November. A third meet in September was added in 2013.
In addition to the track, clubhouse and stables, Churchill Downs also contains the Kentucky Derby Museum which focuses on the history of the Kentucky Derby and Churchill Downs. The museum also contains a number of exhibits exploring the training and racing of thoroughbred horses. It includes a 360-degree cinema that shows the short film “The Greatest Race,” a documentary about the Kentucky Derby. The museum is normally open year-round.
In October 2013, Churchill Downs began installing a new, ultra high-definition video board built by Panasonic, which became operational in time for the 2014 Kentucky Derby. Called “The Big Board”, it measures 171 feet wide and 90 feet high, with the bottom edge 80 feet off the ground, and weighs 1.2 million pounds. It was constructed along the outside of the backstretch of the dirt