Each day that Aqueduct runs you can come here to find Aqueduct Picks.
Free Aqueduct Picks for Sunday
Post: 4:11 PM ET Turf
1 1/16 Miles | State Bred | Open | 3 Year Olds | ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING: $80,000 | Purse: $66,000 Exacta, Trifecta (.50), Super (.10), Pick 3 (6-8), Grand Slam (6-9) Mandatory Payout NYRA Bets Pick 5 (.50) (6-10), Double
- # PP ODDS Horse Jockey Weight Trainer Claim $ Med.
- 1 1 ML 10-1 Analyze Your Luck J. Castellano 121 Lbs T. Pletcher $80,000 L
- 2 2 ML 8-1 Big Thicket J. Lezcano 118 Lbs L. Rice L
- 3 3 ML 3-1 Morrison K. Carmouche 121 Lbs J. Sharp L
- 4 4 ML 5-2 Way Early M. Franco 124 Lbs G. Weaver
- 5 5 ML 15-1 Engineers Report T. McCarthy 121 Lbs R. Rodriguez $80,000 L
- 6 6 ML 9-2 Phone Funky Munky E. Cancel 124 Lbs D. Donk L
- 7 7 ML 7-2 Year of the Kitten I. Ortiz, Jr. 124 Lbs M. Maker L
- 8 M ML 6-5 Speke . Rider TBA 124 Lbs T. Pletcher L
- 9 9 ML 12-1 Rockin Jo J. Bravo 124 Lbs D. Schettino
- Equipment Changes: 1 Analyze Your Luck – Blk-On 9 Rockin Jo – Blk-Off
FREE Aqueduct Picks 7-3-4
#7 Year of the Kitten-broke his maiden in his debut at Churchill then shipped to GP and missed by 10 against tougher. He had a troubled trip last out and only missed by 2 in a 75k stake at TP on the Poly track. He gets back on the turf, gets Ortiz, and will come running late.
Don’t miss another Aqueduct free pick. Be the first to know when this page is updated:
Get all the Aqueduct Picks click here
Keep these Aqueduct Picks FREE just give us a share! Thank-you
Aqueduct Racetrack, also commonly known as The Big A, is built on the Brooklyn Water Works property. The original Aqueduct was torn down in 1955 and in 1959 the enormous “Big A” was constructed. Aqueduct is New York City’s only racetrack, one of the most popular tracks across the country, home to the New York Racing Association headquarters and even has its own subway stop. Since opening… read more