Free Churchill Downs Picks for Wednesday
Post: 5:36 PM ET Dirt
1 Mile | Open | 3 Year Olds And Up | CLAIMING: $14,000 | Purse: $24,000 Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Super Hi-5
- # PP ODDS Horse Jockey Weight Trainer Claim $ Med.
- 1 1 ML 6-1 Lead Astray67-56-71 R. Albarado 123 Lbs C. Hartman $16,000 L
- 2 2 ML 10-1 Come On Dover65-66-65 F. De La Cruz 120 Lbs A. Montano, Sr. $16,000 L
- 3 3 ML 5-1 Carmelo70-50-43 J. Rocco, Jr. 123 Lbs M. Tomlinson $16,000 L
- 4 4 ML 8-1 Bacoli63-71-69 C. Landeros 123 Lbs M. Ruis $16,000 L
- 5 5 ML 6-1 Honor Mission60-52-55 T. Gaffalione 120 Lbs G. Foley $16,000 L
- 6 6 ML 30-1 Calandave49-58-31 J. Court 123 Lbs J. Barkley $16,000 L
- 7 7 ML 10-1 Beautiful Game64-63-62 C. Lanerie 120 Lbs S. Asmussen $16,000 L
- 8 8 ML 6-1 Fulkerson72-68-74 J. McKee 123 Lbs L. Carlisle $16,000 L
- 9 9 ML 20-1 Jingle Me This62-71-72 E. Prentice, Jr. 123 Lbs T. Humphries $16,000 L
- 10 10 ML 7-2 Parauari (FR)73-66-79 J. Leparoux 123 Lbs E. Kenneally $16,000 L
- 11 11 ML 9-2 One Thirty Nine70-66-0 B. Hernandez, Jr. 122 Lbs K. McPeek $16,000 L
- 12 12 ML 20-1 Distorted Ransom62-63-63 G. Saez 123 Lbs M. Kordenbrock $16,000 L
- 13 A ML 12-1 Chasingthegame67-56-50 R. Albarado 118 Lbs S. Dunn $14,000 L
- 14 A ML 15-1 Undercover Lover66-61-58 J. Court 120 Lbs B. Flint $16,000 L
- 15 A ML 12-1 Park Ridge Benny64-61-55 L. Machado 120 Lbs E. Caramori $16,000
- Equipment Changes: 2 Come On Dover – Blk-On
Churchill Downs Picks 3-7-4-10 (3 stars)
#3 Carmelo– came of a 5 month layoff and beat up on 10k non winners of two. He moves up to 16k and is another best bet.
Free Churchill Downs Picks for Sunday
Post: 3:03 PM ET Dirt
6 Furlongs | Open | 2 Year Olds | CLAIMING: $20,000 | Purse: $27,000 Daily Double / Exacta / Trifecta / Superfecta / Pick 3 (Races 5-6-7) $.20 Single 6 Jackpot
# PP ODDS Horse Jockey Weight Trainer Claim $ Med.
- 1 1 ML 15-1 Del La Hoya C. Villasana 118 Lbs J. Chapman $20,000 L
- 2 2 ML 5-1 Collection C. McMahon 120 Lbs R. Morse $25,000 L
- 3 3 ML 15-1 He’s No Bull D. Sarvis 120 Lbs D. Werre $25,000 L
- 4 4 ML 5-1 One Bet From Even C. Lanerie 120 Lbs R. Morse $25,000 L
- 5 5 ML 6-1 Bar Stool Budget C. Hill 122 Lbs C. Hartman $25,000 L
- 6 6 ML 6-1 Call Me Richard S. Sanjur 120 Lbs C. Hartman $25,000 L
- 7 7 ML 7-2 Weiland F. Geroux 120 Lbs D. Matthews $25,000 L
- 8 8 ML 3-1 Charge to Victory R. Albarado 120 Lbs W. Bindner, Jr. $25,000 L
- 9 9 ML 12-1 Land Broker J. McKee 120 Lbs R. Finucane $25,000 L
- Equipment Changes: 8 Charge to Victory – Blk-On
FREE Churchill Downs Picks 7-8-4 (3 stars)
#7 Weiland– came off a two month layoff and showed speed last out while taking on tougher 40k claimers at Keeneland. He drops down to 25k, has a win from only 2 starts here, and is the one to beat.
Be the first to know when our free Churchill Downs Picks Update
also get our exclusive free long shot email alerts!
The World’s Most Legendary Racetrack®
Horse racing in Kentucky dates back to 1789, when the first race course was constructed in Lexington. Almost 100 years later, in 1875, Churchill Downs officially opened its gates in Louisville, and began its tradition as “Home of the Kentucky Derby” and the longest continually running sporting event in America.
Known as the home of the Kentucky Derby and the Kentucky Oaks, Churchill Downs Racetrack conducts Thoroughbred horse racing in Louisville, Kentucky during three race meets in the Spring, September, and the Fall. The racetrack occupies 147 acres, featuring a one-mile dirt, oval racetrack and a seven furlong turf race course. Thoroughbred racing, the Kentucky Derby, and the Kentucky Oaks have run continuously at Churchill Downs Racetrack since 1875. In addition, Churchill Downs Racetrack has hosted the Breeders’ Cup World Championship eight times.
Over the course of three centuries, the track has completed several massive renovation projects to modernize its venerable grandstand and clubhouse and to accommodate its more than 165,000 guests on Kentucky Derby Day. Modernization projects have included the construction of private luxury suites and integrated simulcast areas, the installation of permanent lights to operate night-time race programs, and building The Big Board – the world’s largest 4k video screen
The Twin Spires that sit atop the grandstands remain the most recognizable architectural feature of Churchill Downs and serve as a symbol of the racetrack. The spires were designed by architect Joseph Dominic Baldez and were built in 1895 – they shine across the world’s most legendary racetrack each night.